Comparative analysis of energy scenarios on the scale of an urban development project
- Development of energy supply scenarios based on the use of renewables and heat recovery as well as any energy solution deemed relevant
- Scenario comparison in accordance with a multi-criteria approach: technical feasibility, economic and financial assessment, environmental criteria, qualitative analysis (acceptability, local residents’ comfort)
AS PART OF WHICH MISSIONS ?
- Renewables and heat recovery potential study
- Control of energy costs to the user
- Definition of an energy strategy based on energy efficiency and renewables and heat recovery
- Prospective study of energy supply scenarios
WHICH APPROACH ?
1. Analysis of the site's energy requirements (heating, DHW, cooling, specific electricity etc.)
2. Study on the availability of RE&R near the site and on the site
3. Technical, economic and environmental assessment of different supply scenarios
- Reliable and realistic estimates via the integration of local characteristics (for assessing needs, climate data, interview with local stakeholders etc.) and ratios derived from feedback (annual CO2 savings generated by the solutions selected, capital costs etc.)
- A tool easily adaptable to the characteristics of the development operation: building typology, operation phasing, grouping of buildings into lots etc.
- Pertinent indicators necessary for the decision-making process: overall cost and differentiated investments according to the stakeholder, cost to the user, renewable energy rate, CO2 emissions etc.
- Pertinent graphics and maps developed based on reliable ratios derived from feedback and validated by field studies, making it possible to rapidly highlight the strengths and weaknesses of each scenario and provide communication elements
- Centre ZAC (Joint Development Area) – Dunkerque
- L’Esplanade ZAC – Grenoble
- Le Crestade-Demi-Lune ZAC – Hyères-les-Palmiers
- Vallin-Fier eco-district – Annecy
- L’Hermitage eco-district – Joeuf
- SuperClub resort - Incheon
- Proposed energy supply scenario and assessment of the impact and constraints on the site development process
- Use of the scenario selected for associated operations