Assessment of a district’s environmental performance
- Assess the environmental footprint of a district via the analysis of material and energy flows and lifecycle analysis
- Compare different development scenarios
AS PART OF WHICH MISSIONS ?
- Environmental project management assistance
- Initial estimates during the project definition phase
- Enhancement of the two key phases of a development project: during the diagnosis phase to help define the project and during the design phase to select technical solutions
- Comparison of technical solutions during the design phase
QUELLE APPROCHE ?
- Cross-business tool integrating all the themes involving environmental issues upon which public authorities and developers can act
- Two performance indicators: the Material and Energy Flow Analysis (MEFA) helps define a framework for the development of eco-systemic approaches, while the Lifecycle Analysis (LCA), via the CO2 balance assessment, is one of the performance indicators of a sustainable district
- Parc des Portes de Paris sustainable business district – Aubervilliers, Saint Denis and Paris
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Assistance in the HQE aménagementTM (Development HQE) certification
- Enhanced lifecycle analysis of each theme