Faced with the climatic and ecological emergency, we must all reduce our environmental footprint. You therefore have a leading role to play in the ecological transition of your region. We help you to assess and reduce the environmental impact of urban activities.
Biodiversity and nature in the city
Human and ecosystem health
Heat waves and public health
What kind of solutions are you looking for?
Heat waves create significant public health and quality of life problems in cities. As a player in the development process, you are looking for solutions to identify and reduce the phenomenon of heat islands.
What actions to take?
On your behalf:
- we carry out an inventory, identifying the heat islands and vulnerable areas of your region;
- from the design stage of your projects, we help you to define suitable outdoor cooling solutions;
- we implement and operate the selected options: humidification or watering of roads, greening of spaces etc.
Environmental footprint studies
Your activity has an environmental impact on the region: climate change, decrease in water resources, decline in biodiversity... You want to assess and reduce it.
We have created decision support tools for you. They will guide you through:
- the completion of a complete diagnostic process;
- the identification of priority issues;
- the orientation of your sustainable development strategies;
- management of your action plans.
Monitoring of biodiversity
You want to measure the impact that public developments, infrastructures or strategies have on urban biodiversity and ecosystem health.
To help you, 2EI has developed, in partnership with the French National Museum of Natural History, a digital solution that analyses bat populations in real time. This solution also integrates biodiversity indicators that allow you to adjust your action plans.